Doc Jones brought his saxophone and introduced New Orleans Jazz to the Alamos Community. He was also there to investigate the possibility of organizing an annual International Jazz Day event in Alamos. Each afternoon, Doc participated in the city sponsored music lessons for the youth and citizens of Alamos at their Casa de la Cultura on a hill overlooking the city. Working with the teachers, he incorporated jazz into their lessons.
- WELCOME TINA SWEIS TO THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF INT’L JAZZ DAY AZ FOUNDATION
- 2018 Alamos International jazz Day Fest T- Shirts are now on sale
- THANK YOU CONSUL GENERAL KAREN OGLE FOR SUPPORTING INTERNATIONAL JAZZ DAY 2017 IN ALAMOS SONORA MEXICO
- INTERNATIONAL JAZZ DAY AZ FOUNDATION THANKS CONSUL GENERAL KAREN OGLE FOR SUPPORTING ALAMOS 1ST UNESCO JAZZ FESTIVAL
- U.S. Consulate General Hermosillo Supports Alamos 1st International Jazz Day Festival