Doc Jones brought his saxophone and introduced New Orleans Jazz to the Alamos Community. He was also there to investigate the possibility of organizing an annual International Jazz Day event in Alamos. Each afternoon, Doc participated in the city sponsored music lessons for the youth and citizens of Alamos at their Casa de la Cultura on a hill overlooking the city. Working with the teachers, he incorporated jazz into their lessons.
- THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ALAMOS 3RD UNESCO JAZZ DAY FESTIVAL
- Doc Jones Welcome Filler Big Band under the direction of Director Jesus cota to the 3rd Alamos International Jazz Festival
- Denisse Villasenor, Spanish Author Published her first poem
- Doc Jones brings the 3rd annual International Jazz Day Festival to Alamos
- JAZZ DAY AZ FOUNDATION CROSSING THE BORDER USING JAZZ