Doc Jones brought his saxophone and introduced New Orleans Jazz to the Alamos Community. He was also there to investigate the possibility of organizing an annual International Jazz Day event in Alamos. Each afternoon, Doc participated in the city sponsored music lessons for the youth and citizens of Alamos at their Casa de la Cultura on a hill overlooking the city. Working with the teachers, he incorporated jazz into their lessons.
- Puerto Peñasco 2nd INT’L JAZZ DAY FESTIVAL
- THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ALAMOS 2ND UNESCO JAZZ DAY FESTIVAL
- COBRE DEL MAYO GIVES BACK TO ALAMOS RESIDENCE
- THANK’S COBRE DEL MAYO FOR SPONSORING THE 2ND ANNUAL ALAMOS INTERNATIONAL JAZZ DAY FEST
- Lava Hot Band Under the Direction of Wen Wu Took Alamos Mexico by Storm