Doc Jones brought his saxophone and introduced New Orleans Jazz to the Alamos Community. He was also there to investigate the possibility of organizing an annual International Jazz Day event in Alamos. Each afternoon, Doc participated in the city sponsored music lessons for the youth and citizens of Alamos at their Casa de la Cultura on a hill overlooking the city. Working with the teachers, he incorporated jazz into their lessons.
- Doc met with Alamos Presidente Victor Manuel Balderrama Cardenas
- 6th ANNUAL SCOTTSDALE JAZZ BAND CROSSING THE BOARDER FESTIVAL
- START MAKING PLANS FOR THE 5TH ANNUAL ALAMOS UNESCO JAZZ DAY FESTIVAL
- 2021 Alamos International jazz Day Fest T-Shirts are now on sale
- EL PRESIDENTE VICTOR MANUEL BALDERRAMA CARDENAS INVITE DOC TO BACK TO ALAMOS FOR THE 5TH TIME